Elite: Dangerous

Ketju osiossa 'Uutiskeskustelu', aloittaja Tuomas_PELIT, 15.01.2015.

Pelit-brändi toivottaa teille neutraalia vuosineljännestä!

1. Tuomas_PELIT

Tuomas Honkala Tuomas_PELIT Admini

Tuomas_PELIT submitted a new blog post

Elite: Dangerous

[​IMG]

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

2. Tuomas_PELIT

Ouch!

I believe the total amount of bribes received for this review amounts to the Elite Dangerous key ring I was given, when I previewed the game last spring. According to the Elite Dangerous store the key ring is valued at 6 Pounds Sterling.

Frontier Developments has never advertised on our site or on our print edition.

So there you go.

3. Tuomas_PELIT

I would like to add that the original print edition of this review actually also featured an <strong>OPPOSING POINT OF VIEW</strong> of the game from another reviewer. This <strong>second opinion had a much more critical view on the repetiveness of the ISS random encounters, the lack of dynamism in the game universe and the limited amount of gameplay available at launch</strong>. The second reviewer DID agree with the fact that even with its faults Elite Dangerous is still a very compelling game.

As an additional note, Pelit is a VERY old games media with a scoring legacy that preceeds Metacritic by more than a decade. As you can find out on our Metacritic homepage, "this publication grades 8.4 points higher than other critics. (0-100 point scale)". Long story short, as our regular readers could tell you, a score of "90" at Pelit is a relatively easy score to achieve. At the same time scores beyond "93" are extremely rare.

http://www.metacritic.com/publication/pelit-finland?filter=games

4. theem

Teemu Kokkonen theem

Quotet operoivat aika surrealistisella tasolla.

ksaarto, pöhölö ja Aquila tykkäävät tästä.
  5. low_fi

Lassi Hietala (Pelit) low_fi Henkilökunta Mode

Tota... joo. Ensimmäinen reaktioni oli "mitä helvettiä?"

Muokattu: 28.01.2015
  6. Vrantava

Petri Rantavalli Vrantava

Tuomas ruvennu vetään jotain aineita vai työkiiretkö on järjen vieny ?

Noissa postauksissa ole mitään tolkkua.

7. Flankkeri35M

Christian Viita Flankkeri35M

Taisi puurot ja vellit mennä sekaisin, en ihan pysyny kärryillä.