Nnirvi: Large automatic language machine

Ketju osiossa 'Uutiskeskustelu', aloittaja Tuomas_PELIT, 01.04.2016.

Pelit-brändi toivottaa teille neutraalia vuosineljännestä!

1. Tuomas_PELIT

Tuomas Honkala Tuomas_PELIT Admini

Nnirvi: Large automatic language machine

A long time ago typewriter meant a device which keys hammered person.​

The kind used by one kirjailijaesikuvistani, Roald Dahl. The best-known children's author Roald Dahl has written a deliciously queer short stories for adults, and just damn good they are. I recommend especially collections Someone like you, and my love, pigeons.

The latter can be found in hard prophetic short story A large automatic language machine (The Great Automatic Grammatizator, 1953). It tells the computer omaisesta device that knows how to write a novel using the parameters supplied thereto. "What is the use of the miracle we had this machine? Who wants a crazy machine that can write stuff? And where is the money, may I ask? "Wonders leader Bohlen.

Text-producing conveyor belt typewriter cost power markets, and eventually the world's writers must be licensed its name from its use or seen hunger.

[SIZE=4]Large automatic review machinery[/SIZE]

Roald Dahl was about 60 years ahead of its time. Economic and earnings news sports automatic writing programs are already a reality, and now Google is becoming something that disgusted Journal of the globe even more than the infamous Google News.

In order to dispel rumors of a number of journalists (plus me) had access to the program, Google Critic, beta version. That way became a "Betacritic" in less than five minutes, and rightly so. Google Critic fiktiiviprosessoija is intended for on-line journalism inexpensive, rapid creation. Google pulsing background Critic famous news automatically compiled Google News and, of course, Google's search engine. Google Web Critic analyze user-generated raw data, such as blogs, commentary and forum writings, which are formed in a fictitious algorithms review.

Cost-effectiveness, in addition to the main idea is ingenious: Google Critic eliminates the error that is the critic's own opinion, and replaces it with public opinion, which almost everyone can agree with.

"Google Critic is not a threat to journalism. It was only produce exactly the kind of fundamental review that people want to read. Thus the right suppliers still time to make a high-quality investigative journalism, which is every successful publisher's number one priority, "says project developer Chrish Barat. "Our intention is not really to do the writers unnecessary, as the text produced by the program can not (yet) be used directly. So far, the human need to edit them readable. "The exception are the various advances and product presentations, they occur in practice almost publishable. "They have a very clear, a similar repeating structure," says Barat.

The silence broke the question publisher representative of the consultant: "How many reviews one supplier is able to handle a day and needed the very special experience or skills"

[SIZE=4]Triggers, and emoseedejä[/SIZE]

First Critic invest their opinions into categories, and their order are freely assignable. Movie review of these could be the actors performances, the plot or lighting. Then Critic analyze the raw data to highlight its root opinions and lowers its frequency. Triggerirajaa raising to determine how frequent reviews are included arvostelumatriisiin. When the trigger is 75, criticism will only views which is 75 per cent of the data.

Sure Critic can produce more than just the most common opinion. When the trigger to turn negative, Google will Critic backfire review. Hörähtelimme by when we read the program of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menacen compliments of glowing reviews: "fun is the new name and the name is Jar-Jar Binks."

It is also possible to decide the outcome in advance, in which case Critic selects only the appropriate opinions. "Sometimes commercial interests take precedence over the interests of the common people," admits Barat.

Dahl's short story language of the machine is able to copy the authors own style or preferences of the target leaf. Barat believes that sometimes it succeeds Critic. If one person, like me, will produce the same topic are a huge amount of raw data, it is theoretically possible to produce about personalized auto reviews, for example, by isolating the typical mannerisms of the author and placing them in the text. Barat says, that the majority of people literate is a very basic level.

"They are not able to complete the qualitative evaluations. Although the text would be a steady stream of jorinaa, it is sufficient that the author directly says he loves items, in which case the basic reader's view of the real. Similarly, one of Dan Brown's text must go even if Philip K. Dickinä, when the text of the latter to invest in a number of familiar clichés. When the reader to keep the author, he holds the text, "to educate Barat.

Based on this, now the text can be colored growing range of emo (State) seedejä. They are maneeri- or cliché collections like "science fiction fan", "happy" or "woman", in which case the text is added to this feature reflective mannerisms.

So far, the program works only with the English of raw data. Finnish among us went to the right gust sigh of relief.

[SIZE=4]Welcome to the future![/SIZE]

I received a beta turn, promptly trailing points and I generate Black Ops II PC-criticism, when it once I had just been playing. I chose the 90 level, the tinting of "enthusiasm" and the structure start-plot-implementation multiplayer summary. Search Criteria initially produced a shockingly clumps, but controlling the outcome was finally workpiece size.

I turned the outcome in Finnish and edited just to the extent that the machine- little faded. Probably the most often repeated fuck- and shit-words because of the raw text was very, very disturbing portions which are hardly related to the game itself. Another interesting finding was that every time you inject parameter pc, by necessity, must always be long pieces of DRM-jorinaa.

After all, this criticism is not any great art, but it will become clear, and that's the most important thing.

[SIZE=3]Black Ops 2 (PC)[/SIZE]

Activision

First-person shooter Black Ops 2 is the continuation of the Black Ops 1 a. It is anticipated in the game.

I was excited, because I love games, but I was unable to enjoy this game, because it is poorly done and niiiiiiiiin the same as Modern Warfare 3. Black Ops 2 has a couple of new things, but they do not save elderly series which was already overvalued.

The game's plot is a shoot-interlude-shoot-interlude, Raul Menendez in attacking the United States. Modern Warfare campaign played through in four hours, heck went to five and number three went to five. Black Opsiin went six and Black Ops heck eight, so it is longer than the other.

Now I have been playing for a few hours and I'm excited. I really enjoyed the changes and the new zombies Customs class-system. But I can not believe I waited for this, although I am excited about the games. Strain this game tomorrow, stop.

(Follow the DRM Blobby, which DELÉTOILLE, because it was essentially a creaking on Steam and the fact that the game can be resold plus Ubisoft's barking.)

Although I love playing, I did not get to play Black Ops deuces, because it does not work XP. Not everyone has the money to upgrade to Vista or Seven or hands. I installed the beta drivers, update the BIOS, first time a registry repair program and update the Direct X's. Then when I got to play, the game froze the loading screen, blue screen and gave buuttasi machine.

In multiplayer mode I was thrown out from the server, either at the beginning or at the end of the match the match. Multiplayer was of the same quick shooter with a killstreak and auto-Aimia and a sniper. It is not dedicated servers, but it is quite good.

I'm excited, but the P-I-R-U-N Treyarch THIS IS THE LAST GAME OF WHOM TO THE OSTAN Buuu KOTIIIN GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3.4 points

Recently, Niko has been reading media researcher Alan Smithee book Evolution and Climate Change, Plus Other Jokes That Changed the World (Illuminatus Press, 2011). It tells lies, which will become a reality when enough people believe in them. The bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe, and when the guilty inject a large company, the credibility of the triples. The book has a few examples of the lie was originally referred to a joke that large corporations have taken. These include, for example, kapselikahvinkeittimet and biodegradable three years electronics.
    Alkuperäiseen kirjoitukseen.