Nnirvi: Wonderfully fantastic!

Ketju osiossa 'Uutiskeskustelu', aloittaja Tuomas_PELIT, 01.04.2016.

Pelit-brändi toivottaa teille neutraalia vuosineljännestä!

1. Tuomas_PELIT

Tuomas Honkala Tuomas_PELIT Admini

Nnirvi: Wonderfully fantastic!

It is believed that the players want cars and weapons, but nope, fairies and gnomes to be considered. Fantasy pulled a split vote During the game exceptionally well, and I was no exception.​

Once a year, generated column on autopilot because I get to write their own peleistäni year. Now it is really easy, as the main selection are exactly the same, in the same order as in 2013: first Legend of Grimrock, then Dark Souls. Kakko Silla laced with yet.

But that's what I have at the end of 2014, predicted the least thing skillfully. Went wrong just Witcher 3, but it was not my fault.

[SIZE=4]Grim stone Chance media riippana[/SIZE]

Copypaste journalism would otherwise be easy, but what can I say Legend of Grimrock II to what I would have said, or what Juho Penttilä says this magazine?

For example, the fact that in a similar race eDomen Grimrock II took the Finnish games and a victory would have probably done pretty damn well in the other series, if it had been accepted as a candidate.

And now came up to say about. Legend of Grimrock II's surprising success in Finland is not at least thanks to the media: Google to find three variable-length reviews, excluding Pelitin almost invisible light puffaus. Grimrock II therefore almost succeeded on the merits.

Grimrockin popularity reveals a casting defect in a new pelimyönteisessä Finland. Here, the gaming industry in the new Mecca, the game is listed on the domestic kulttuurikirjoittelussa for sure only when it publishes Supercell or Rovio, and everything else except the mobile is in vain. Well maybe Remedy. The most important thing is money.

A large Finnish cultural criticism seeping daily newspaper printer search "angry birds", the handsome 421 hits, "pyre" 415 results found. However Clash of Clans produced only a sweaty 73 hits but Supercell crispy 262. Remedy, Trials and other höpö were dozens.

The flap wrote "grimrock".

Your search for 'Grimrock' found no results.

What do you know.

[SIZE=4]It is so difficult, so difficult[/SIZE]

If Grimrockista is difficult to come up with new to say, the Dark Souls 2 copies has already said everything essential, which in itself is a repetition of the Dark Soulsista.

So I fight against windmills. Quit the agreement it obligatory mention of the game formed a mythical "difficulty"? Every devil clickbait-tuherruksessa "difficulty" more emphasis on harder, and parables, just like it should Achievement some imaginary race. Underscoring the difficulty is just a sign that the game experience of this journalist that the game is non-existent or minimal.

Another phenomenon was strange binaarivääristymä with the victims of the Dark Souls is the best game ever, but Dark Souls 2 nauseating lighter kakkendaalia the common people. Of course, in that better technology excluding Daku Souru TSU lost the right Dark Seoul It all but the multiplayer implementation. It is Kakkonen married to the game in an admirable way, without the need with other players (or even can), or chat on the mic mölistä. Either way, Soulsien By mutual superiority does not matter, as they wrestle with their own series.

I hope, therefore, that From Software's platform racist escapade in spite of bloodborne firm are already in Dark Souls III campfire. There are so laborious to come up with new candidates for Game of the Year.

[SIZE=4]Divine originals[/SIZE]

I do not know what keijujenhalaaja I have become, but also a third choice what I call fantasy. However, it was forced to suffer even a little bit of uncertainty.

I'm in the autumn of a long piece of Divinity, and the start of a long piece of Wastelands 2 start. Both were interested, but I chose the Christmas holiday Divinity power into a game, because it was richer and more original game mechanics. Otherwise, both are sturdy, old values nicely deferential role-playing game.

Both the fact that, without a number of funding they should not be combined. "A number of financing is the best!", As Juho "Adventure Game history" Kuorikoski Pattaya tweeted. And represents the minority, as of 2014, the bad guys belong to a number of financial and, above all Steam's Early Access program.

My guess is that Steam is probably bad reputation on the ground. Kickstarter in a number of funding was still hidden, but on Steam in each stiimari can with just one click without reading the small print squander their money in barely a week so as the rotating pelinraakileeseen. At the same time the pre-release games has exploded completely out of control.

I think people assume to have something like Minecraft style, a work in progress, but still very workable game, which only expanded. Kuppainen development version has a nasty surprise.

Let us recall yet a number of financial / early access is like buying a lottery ticket in a good cause. For the collected money to the development of the game at the point when it is (in general) is still inoperative lump. It is true that the probability of the fact that the game does not come, or that it is full shit, is a significant and growing all the time. However, I have bought about 60 Kickstarter- or Early Access Game. I burned Nappini only a couple of times, but on the other hand, most of the games even have not yet been formally completed.

If you can not stand cheats, stay out of politics, that is, if the Early Access or group of financial viharauhasen gets beat, forget them. Let us fool's finance Elitet and Pillars of Eternity, they are then ready to buy. In return, you just need to forums leak more poison in a landfill.

[SIZE=4]Command back[/SIZE]

This year, the delivery of the year, the game selection was 25 per cent more complicated when we tried (in vain) to get a line of choices of four candidates. I decided to forget about the rest of the roolipelipastissit 80/90's and 'It is easier for a camel to go a needle's eye than Dark Souls "games, because there is always room for all the world's armies.

Massive strategy of modern warfare that is, the Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations, i Comano friends, is certainly not the funniest of the world or nätein game, but it rarely gets to prove it safe length of the classic was born. Comano predecessor, Harpoon II (I) dominated the genre twenty years (1994-2014), and yet it is actually resting on the dock.

Command: Modern Air / Naval Battles is not a game you play constantly, but it scratches yes seats, where other games can not reach.

[SIZE=4]Winner of the Week[/SIZE]

One of the game, which should have been included in my list, is 7 Days to Die. Although it can be found Tuukan list, I can not show the same ammattitaidottomuutta as 7 Days Early Access is a game which is published officially until this year. Seiskasta apparently lacking somewhat longer zombivekkuleiden filing of the final order.

7 Days in a zombie survival Minecraft face and win, because it is the one thing that is missing Minecraft: The Game. Constantly evolving Seven was already beginning in 2014, fully playable and reached as soon as a Favourite list when I understood the mechanics of the game.

Although AAA games, the job did not go to the tube, for me, 2014 was not a bad game any year. This year has not yet been expected, but the hip guess that the candidate for the 2015 are placed under ground 7 Days To Die, and bloodborne Witcher 3. I will leave one more spot open Underworld Ascendatille.
    Alkuperäiseen kirjoitukseen.